Today: July 10th, 2020
Today's date falls on a Friday. It was day 192 of 2020. The decade was the 2020s.
Basic facts and information about this date:
- Week Number: We are currently in Week 28 of 2020.
- Leap Year: 2020 is a leap year, which means that it will have 366 days instead of 365 (with an extra day in February).
- Unix Timestamp: The Unix Timestamp for this date is 1594335600.
Around This Time...
Notable events that occurred around July 10th, 2020:
- June 19th, 2020: The game "The Last of Us Part II" is released.
- June 26th, 2020: Coronavirus: Texas Govenor Greg Abbott orders all bars to close amidst rising cases.
- June 26th, 2020: Irish politics: Fianna Fail, Fine Gael and the Green Party agree to form a coalition government.
- June 26th, 2020: Gaming: Dr. Disrespect is banned from Twitch.
- June 26th, 2020: Coronavirus: South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster declares a state of emergency.
- June 27th, 2020: Florida records over 9,500 cases of Covid-19.
- July 2nd, 2020: Coronavirus: Texas Governor Greg Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public.
Horoscopes & Birthstone Information
Zodiac & Birthstone information:
- Zodiac Sign (Astrology): Anyone born on July 10th, 2020, will have the star sign Cancer.
- Zodiac Element: Water.
- Chinese Zodiac Animal: In the Chinese Zodiac, 2020 is the year of the Rat (Yang Wood).
- Native American Zodiac: July 10th, 2020 falls under the Woodpecker.
- Birthstone: Anyone born during the month of July will have the birthstone Ruby.
2020 - Toys & Games
Toys and games that would have been popular on this date in 2020:
Celebrities and historical figures that were born on the 10th of July:
Interesting facts about conception dates.
- If your baby is due on July 10th, 2020, then the date of conception was probably around the 1st of October, 2019. (Rough Estimate).
- A baby that is conceived on July 10th, 2020, will be due on the 19th of April, 2021. (Rough Estimate).
10th of July
Events that have occurred on the 10th of July:
- July 10th, 1981: Ken McElroy is murdered in Skidmore, Missouri.
- July 10th, 1981: The Fox and the Hound (1981) is released.
- July 10th, 1981: The film Escape from New York (1981) is released.
- July 10th, 2011: The News of the World publishes its last issue.
- July 10th, 2017: The Iraqi city of Mosul is declared fully liberated from ISIS.
- July 10th, 1979: Chuck Berry is sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion.
- July 10th, 1992: Former Panama ruler Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug trafficking, racketeering and money laundering.
- July 10th, 1992: The movie Universal Soldier (1992) is released.
- July 10th, 1998: Small Soldiers (1998) is released in movie theaters.
- July 10th, 2005: The first episode of "Hogan Knows Best" is aired.
- July 10th, 2009: Long Island serial killer: Melissa Barthelemy goes missing.
- July 10th, 2015: Ellen Pao resigns as the CEO of Reddit.
- July 10th, 2016: Portugal win the 2016 UEFA European Championship after an extra time goal from Eder helps them secure a 1-0 victory over France.
A list of random dates that you might be interested in: