Today: 28th of January, 2020
Today's date falls on a Tuesday. Day 28 of 2020. Decade: 2020s.
Celebrities and historical figures that were born on the 28th of January:
Basic facts and information about this date:
- Week Number: We are currently in Week 05 of 2020.
- Leap Year: 2020 is a leap year, which means that it will have 366 days instead of 365 (with an extra day in February).
- Unix Timestamp: The Unix Timestamp for this date is 1580169600.
Horoscopes & Birthstone Information
Zodiac & Birthstone information:
- Zodiac Sign (Astrology): Anyone born on the 28th of January, 2020, will have the star sign Aquarius.
- Zodiac Element: Air.
- Chinese Zodiac Animal: In the Chinese Zodiac, 2020 is the year of the Rat (Yang Wood).
- Native American Zodiac: The 28th of January, 2020 falls under the Otter.
- Birthstone: Anyone born during the month of January will have the birthstone Garnet.
Interesting facts about conception dates.
- If your baby is due on the 28th of January, 2020, then the date of conception was probably around the 20th of April, 2019. (Rough Estimate).
- A baby that is conceived on the 28th of January, 2020, will be due on the 6th of November, 2020. (Rough Estimate).
28th of January
Events that have occurred on the 28th of January:
- 28th of January, 1986: The space shuttle Challenger explodes 73 seconds after launch.
- 28th of January, 2016: Irish DVD rental chain Xtra-Vision closes.
- 28th of January, 2016: The WHO announces an outbreak of the Zika virus.
- 28th of January, 1956: Elvis Presley performs on TV for the first time.
- 28th of January, 1983: English singer Billy Fury passes away.
- 28th of January, 1990: Super Bowl XXIV: The San Francisco 49ers defeat the Denver Broncos by 55-10 at the Louisiana Superdome.
- 28th of January, 1996: Diana Ross performs at the Super Bowl XXX halftime show.
- 28th of January, 1996: Super Bowl XXX: The Dallas Cowboys defeat the Pittsburgh Steelers by 27-17 at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona.
- 28th of January, 2001: Super Bowl XXXV: The Baltimore Ravens defeat the New York Giants by 34-7 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
- 28th of January, 2001: Aerosmith, NSYNC, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige and Nelly perform at the Super Bowl XXXV halftime show.
- 28th of January, 2006: 65 people are killed when snow causes a roof to collapse at the Katowice International Fair in Poland.
- 28th of January, 2018: "24K Magic" by Bruno Mars wins a Grammy for Record of the Year.
A list of random dates that you might be interested in: