How long ago was August 23?
August 23 was 30 days ago.
Period: August 23rd, 2023 and September 22nd, 2023.
This date occurred thirty days ago. A total of 4 weeks have passed by since then.
Days: 30 Weeks: 4 Months: 0 Hours: 720
What day of the week was August 23?
August 23 fell on a Wednesday,
which is a weekday.
What happened on this day?
These news stories might refresh your memory:
- August 23rd, 2023: India's Chandrayaan-3 spacecraft lands on the south pole of the Moon.
- August 23rd, 2023: Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin is killed in a plane crash.
- August 23rd, 2023: Donald Trump skips the Republican nomination debate.
- August 23rd, 2023: Rudy Giuliani surrenders to authorities in Georgia over his 2020 election indictment charges.
- August 23rd, 2023: Wrestling legend Terry Funk passes away at the age of 79.
Other interesting facts.
Facts that highlight how long ago August 23 was.
- In the past 30 day(s), the average American has used between 2,400 and 3,000 gallons of water.
- The average person produced 132 pounds of trash in this period.
- The "typical" Internet user spent around 210 hours of their time online.
- 61,643,835,600 tons of ice has melted.
- If you quit smoking on August 23, you have now saved an estimated $188 USD.
- The average American has dined out 25 times.