Today: 27th of May, 2020
Today's date falls on a Wednesday. Day 148 of 2020. Decade: 2020s.
Basic facts and information about this date:
- Week Number: We are currently in Week 22 of 2020.
- Leap Year: 2020 is a leap year, which means that it will have 366 days instead of 365 (with an extra day in February).
- Unix Timestamp: The Unix Timestamp for this date is 1590534000.
Around This Time...
Notable events that occurred around the 27th of May, 2020:
Horoscopes & Birthstone Information
Zodiac & Birthstone information:
- Zodiac Sign (Astrology): Anyone born on the 27th of May, 2020, will have the star sign Gemini.
- Zodiac Element: Air.
- Chinese Zodiac Animal: In the Chinese Zodiac, 2020 is the year of the Rat (Yang Wood).
- Native American Zodiac: The 27th of May, 2020 falls under the Deer.
- Birthstone: Anyone born during the month of May will have the birthstone Emerald.
Celebrities and historical figures that were born on the 27th of May:
Interesting facts about conception dates.
- If your baby is due on the 27th of May, 2020, then the date of conception was probably around the 18th of August, 2019. (Rough Estimate).
- A baby that is conceived on the 27th of May, 2020, will be due on the 6th of March, 2021. (Rough Estimate).
27th of May
Events that have occurred on the 27th of May:
- 27th of May, 1995: Superman actor Christopher Reeve is paralyzed from the neck down after falling from his horse.
- 27th of May, 1997: A tornado kills 27 people in Jarrell, Texas.
- 27th of May, 1997: LeAnn Rimes releases her song "How Do I Live".
- 27th of May, 2003: The popular open-source blogging tool Wordpress is released.
- 27th of May, 1964: Football: Internazionale win the European Cup after they defeat Real Madrid 3-1.
- 27th of May, 1965: Football: Internazionale win the European Cup after they defeat Benfica 1-0.
- 27th of May, 1981: Football: Liverpool win the European Cup after defeating Real Madrid 1-0.
- 27th of May, 1982: FA Cup Final 1982: Tottenham Hotspur defeat Queens Park Rangers 1-0 in a replay.
- 27th of May, 1987: Football: Porto win the European Cup after defeating Bayern Munich 2-1.
- 27th of May, 1994: The Flintstones (1994) is released in cinemas.
- 27th of May, 2005: The Longest Yard (2005), starring Adam Sandler, is released in movie theaters.
- 27th of May, 2005: The animated movie Madagascar (2005) is released.
- 27th of May, 2009: The 2009 UEFA Champions League Final is held between Barcelona and Manchester United. Barcelona win 2-0.
- 27th of May, 2009: Node.js is released.
- 27th of May, 2011: Democratic congressman Anthony Weiner sends an explicit photograph of himself to a woman on Twitter.
- 27th of May, 2016: Football: Jose Mourinho becomes the next manager of Manchester United.
- 27th of May, 2017: Arsenal win the FA Cup after defeating Chelsea 2-1.
A list of random dates that you might be interested in: