How long ago was July 8?
July 8 was 34 days ago.
Period: July 8th, 2022 and August 11th, 2022.
This date occurred one month and three days ago. Nearly 5 weeks have passed by since then.
Days: 34 Weeks: 4 Months: 1 Hours: 816
What day of the week was July 8?
July 8 fell on a Friday,
which is a weekday.
What happened on this day?
These news stories might refresh your memory:
- July 8th, 2022: Former Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is shot dead while delivering a campaign speech in Nara.
- July 8th, 2022: Elon Musk states that he is terminating his acquisition of Twitter.
- July 8th, 2022: US President Joe Biden signs an executive order on access to reproductive health care services in response to the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe vs. Wade.
- July 8th, 2022: It is reported that WWE CEO Vince McMahon paid $12 million in "hush money" to four women who accused him of sexual misconduct and infidelity.
- July 8th, 2022: Actor Tony Sirico, who portrayed Paulie Walnuts in the crime drama "The Sopranos", passes away at the age of 79.
Other interesting facts.
Facts that highlight how long ago July 8 was.
- In the past 34 day(s), the average American has used between 2,720 and 3,400 gallons of water.
- The average person produced 150 pounds of trash in this period.
- The "typical" Internet user spent around 238 hours of their time online.
- 69,863,013,680 tons of ice has melted.
- If you quit smoking on July 8, you have now saved an estimated $214 USD.
- The average American has dined out 29 times.