How long ago was May 22?
May 22 was 18 days ago.
Period: May 22nd, 2023 and June 9th, 2023.
This date occurred eighteen days ago. A total of 2 weeks have passed by since then.
Days: 18 Weeks: 2 Months: 0 Hours: 432
What day of the week was May 22?
May 22 fell on a Monday,
which is a weekday.
What happened on this day?
These news stories might refresh your memory:
- May 22nd, 2023: Facebook's parent company, Meta, is fined €1.2 billion by Ireland's Data Protection Commission (DPC) for transferring European user data to the United States.
- May 22nd, 2023: Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong tests positive for COVID-19.
- May 22nd, 2023: The Portuguese police announce plans to search a reservoir as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
- May 22nd, 2023: Bryan Kohberger refuses to enter a plea over the University of Idaho murders.
- May 22nd, 2023: A group of anti-Putin Russian nationals called the "Freedom of Russia Legion" launches an incursion in the Belgorod border region of Russia.
- May 22nd, 2023: A 19-year-old man named Sai Varshith Kandula is arrested on multiple charges after crashing a U-Haul van into barriers near the White House.
Other interesting facts.
Facts that highlight how long ago May 22 was.
- In the past 18 day(s), the average American has used between 1,440 and 1,800 gallons of water.
- The average person produced 79 pounds of trash in this period.
- The "typical" Internet user spent around 126 hours of their time online.
- 36,986,301,360 tons of ice has melted.
- If you quit smoking on May 22, you have now saved an estimated $113 USD.
- The average American has dined out 15 times.