How many years ago was 2022?
2022 was exactly one year ago.
365 days have passed between March 29th, 2022 and now.
However, the last calendar date of that year fell on December 31st, 2022. This means that, technically speaking, only 2 months and 29 days have passed since 2022 ended.
2022 was one year ago.
To put into perspective how long ago 2022 was:
- The Moon is moving away from Earth at roughly 1.49 inches per year. That means that it has moved away by about 1 inches since 2022.
- There have been roughly 52 weekends since then.
- Popular songs that year included the likes of "Easy on Me" by Adele, "We Don't Talk About Bruno" by Carolina Gaitán & co, "Heat Waves" by Glass Animals, "As It Was" by Harry Styles, "First Class" by Jack Harlow and "Wait for U" by Future.
- Films such as "Scream (2022)", "Spider-Man: No Way Home", "Jackass Forever", "Death on the Nile", "Uncharted" and "The Batman" were playing at movie theaters in 2022.
- The Earth has travelled 5 billion miles through space since 2022.
- Due to the expansion of the Atlantic Ocean, the distance between the United States and Europe has grown 3 centimeters since 2022.
- A person who was born that year has had roughly 2–3 colds in their lifetime.
- The world has gone through 4 seasons of weather.
Check out some of the other "years ago" stats!